About the Artist
Bob Holloway was born in Centralia, MO, in 1927. He is an award-winning advertising illustrator and painter. His favorite mediums are oil painting, pen-and-ink and mixed media: pen-and-ink colored with oil. He recently celebrated 50 years of exhibiting his work at art fairs and shows around the country. He still exhibits at shows from Cape Cod to Kansas, Minnesota to Texas.
About the Artwork
• This is a limited edition lithograph, unless noted.
• You will receive a print hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
• Most editions are either 1000 or 500 in number. In rare cases, the print may be a re-colored, second edition, which will be noted.
• The size given is an approximate image size (if print only) or the approximate matted size if matted or framed. The actual framed size is approximately one-quarter inch larger.
• Although care has been taken in the production of this print, sun will fade the image after a number of years. Keep out of sunlight and place under glass for added protection.
• The watermark pictured does not actually appear in the actual print.
• The image is a photograph of the actual print. Because of low resolution scanning and differences in monitor settings, actual print colors are generally more vibrant and bright.
About the Original
• The original of this artwork may or may not still be available. The artist, Bob Holloway, retains the right to reproduce the image and sell or license the original.
• The original is either mixed media (pen-and-ink, coated and colored with oil paint), oil or watercolor. The vast majority oar pen-and-ink.
Our contact information
By email: email@example.com
By standard mail:
Bob Holloway Studio & Gallery
12223 Avila Drive
Kansas City, MO 64145
816 942-2336 (between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time)firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to fill orders as soon as possible, but your item may be out of stock and require up to two weeks to process. All items are shipped via UPS Ground.
Terms of Sale
• All sales are final.
• The artist will accept returns within 14 days if the item was damaged during shipment.
• We want to ensure your full satisfaction, so please contact us if you are unhappy for any reason. We will work with you to find a solution.
Again, all images are © Bob Holloway and remain with the artist after the sale. Any unauthorized use of these images, including but not limited to reproduction and publishing, both on products and